Monday, August 6, 2007

Nesting

Still no sign of the wee one! The little monkey and I are not getting off to a good start! My next appointment is on Wednesday so maybe I will have more news then. My original due date was August 8th but after my ultrasound, they moved it back to August 1st, so I am starting to think that maybe the first one is actually more accurate. Which means I am not overdue at all-insert maniacal scream here.

One good sign-I was in full nesting swing yesterday so maybe that is an indication of things to come or it just might be an indication of how much my housekeeping skills have deteriorated. Actually, the only thing I am going to consider a good sign is water dripping down my leg and agonizing contractions that make me scream, until then I am staying my usual pessimistic self.

Thank God for the relatively cool weather yesterday-I am not sure I could have handled another day in the 30's.

I'll keep you posted of any progress.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey Kel,
Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you and wondering if the little one arrived yet. Good luck my friend!