Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hair Cut

Yesterday I went and got my hair cut, which usually takes about 45 minutes. I asked Mom to come with me in case Cranky Pants decided to lose it mid cut. So I got up and drove Iain to work and headed out to Penniac. I got as far as the Burton Bridge before he started wailing. I pulled over, tried to calm him down to no avail, had to get him out and walk him around to get him to zip it.

Mom, Karson (my nephew), Nathaniel and I headed in to get my snip-got 2 minutes down the road before I had to stop and calm him down. Got to the place-as soon as it was my turn, I had to stop and breast feed him. Headed home-had to pull over in Marysville and breast feed him in the car. Got back to Mom and Dad's -settled him down and fed the ravenous beast again. Headed out to Oromocto, got Iain, went home. I left our house at 7:45AM and got home at 4:30PM-all for a stupid haircut. Shoot me now.

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Hi Kel -

Henry was a feeding demon during his 6 week growth spurt. I feel your pain!

Any plans in the works for a visit to Iain's parents (and maybe a side trip to TO)?

Laura Alexander said...

You are hilarious Kel! I love reading your entries!!! I want to come and visit soon! I might come sometime with Kristy