Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Smirker



Nathaniel went to his first basketball game tonight and loved it. We went and saw OHS play FHS which was fun because one team was my old team from high school and the other had 5 girls on it I coached through middle school. He was quite enthralled watching the girls run up and down the court then decided enough was enough and had a nice little nap. Even nicer for me, he was happy to snuggle up with anyone who wanted to hold him, so I think he was in my arms for about 2 minutes all night. That is certainly one of the nice things about having an easy going baby. I am sure that now I have typed that last sentence, he will turn into a fussy little mamma's boy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julia Hemsley said...

I can't wait to meet him...he is just so adorable!!! We leave Friday to head to Maine...then after Xmas we'll head up to NB. I've got the diaper bag in tow..its been done forever now...i should have just sent it up to ya!!!

The Osbornes said...

great update, kell. seriously, he's getting cuter and cuter every day!! Oh, and Nathaniel is pretty cute too.

Erinn said...

Kel-

Cute pictures. I see Ashley through and through in the second shot!