Friday, December 21, 2007

Mesmerizing


I inherited 5 guppies from the teacher who was filling in for me during my maternity leave. I rather like them and enjoy checking in on them every morning. One of the kids in my class faithfully cleans the tank and feeds them so they are the perfect pet. Today was the last day of school so I decided I better take them home for the holidays since I didn't think they would survive a middle school bus ride home.

When I arrived home, I set the little tank on the table and these 3 idiots have been staring at them all night long. I only thought cats in cartoons were so enthralled with fish, but apparently real kitties like them, too.

Pet inventory in the Aitken household over Christmas Break:
2 semi-retarded dogs
3 semi-feral cats
5 guppies
1 scraggly husband
1 wild banshee baby
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my word.....too funny!!!!