Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stench

Is there anything more disgusting than a Diaper Champ full of rotten, shitty diapers after a couple of days? Diapers don't smell then all of the sudden you walk into a room and the stink is overwhelming. I think I have gone through more garbage bags in the last three months than I have in the last two years. When is the earliest you can start toilet training? Maybe I will go for a world record of training my kid at 4 months.

I was reading the other day how in Third World countries, babies don't wear diapers. Mothers anticipate when the baby needs to let loose and take them to a spot to go. Apparently you can also prompt them by using sounds like "pss-pss" and by making grunting noises.

Andrea saw this all first hand when she was in China if you think I am insane.

No comments: