Monday, November 5, 2007

Mabel's Labels

I was on the Daily Gleaner website and saw this link to a company called Mabel's Labels. I went on and checked it out and thought it was kind of cool and very useful for moms and teachers. Basically, this company has figured out how to make super sticky labels for everything from kids shoes and clothes (I think we are past the stage where we "forget" clothes at other peoples houses) to teaching supplies to garbage cans that can survive the washing machine, the microwave, the dishwasher and the elements.

My sister-in-law is always complaining about the hundreds of dollars of clothes she loses at my nephew's daycare and I know what a bunch of light handed children I work with, so I thought it was quite useful. Plus you get to design your own labels, which is always fun.

2 comments:

The Dean's said...

I bought some Mabel's Labels last year before Morgan started daycare, and i love them. I got a multi-pack with some for things, iron-ons for clothes, and shoe labels. I haven't lost anything yet (knock on wood). The labels i put on her bottle are still going strong after a year!

Kelly said...

I am defintely going to get some once my munchkin starts venturing out into the world a bit more. Good to know they actually work as well as the site claims.