Sunday, November 4, 2007

Picture Perfect

On Friday, Nathaniel and I headed to the Superstore to meet up with my sister-in-law Alana and my nephew Karson along with my cousin Erinn and her son Henry to attempt to get some pictures of our offspring. Now that was an experience. You should have seen how pleased the the people at the Superstore were to see a 2 1/2 year old, an eight month and a two month old descend upon them. Heehee!

Anyway, the event went surprisingly well. We took pictures of Karson and Nathaniel together and separately for our families for Christmas, and they turned out quite well-see below. And that comet like apparition in the pictures is just a reflection of my flash, not some cheesy special effect.

We also got some Halloween pictures of the three together. I borrowed Suzanne's zebra suit, thinking it might not make him cry like his lion one did. Every time I put the head up, he screeched, so in the pics, he looks like he is wearing a zebra rug. I am sure he will thank me for that later.

Other than that, today is my Mom and Dad's anniversary so we had them over for brunch-Happy Anniversary!!

And congratulations to Brent Rowney for helping win the Caledonia Cup-they thrashed the competition and from the sound of his voice when he called this morning to see if we wanted to go out for breakfast, he had a good time celebrating. Hope you found some grease somewhere!!

No comments: