Friday, October 12, 2007

McWheezy

After watching Grey's Anatomy last night, I lulled myself to sleep by listening to the wide range of sounds my lungs made as the phlegm was sucked in and out. I have a horrible cold, which I think is terribly unfair because I have always blamed my fall colds on all the dirty kids at school snotting all over me, and I am not even at work. Maybe I am the gross dirty one. I have always hated having a cold but I now realize the fun is increased exponentially when you have a 2 month old. I was so tired yesterday afternoon, I tucked Nathaniel in bed with me and we both slept from lunch until supper. I don't know if it was because he was snuggled into me or if it was from his vaccination on Wednesday, but he slept like a piglet and I couldn't have been more grateful.

Speaking of piglets, Nate was weighed and measured at the doctor's office and he now weighs 13 pounds 12 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long.

No comments: