Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stinky

I had to take the afternoon off because I received a call from Nathaniel's daycare that he was sick. He had a bad case of diarrhoea and was not feeling so well. This morning on the way to work, we could smell something a bit nasty in the car so I fully expected a rank diaper to greet me but he was fine. I guess that was a bit of foreshadowing of events to come.

While he was at daycare, he had a terrible "episode"-I guess it was half way up his chest. One of the workers said she had to use gloves, it was so bad. It wasn't only the sheer quantity of it but I guess the smell was so bad that the workers in the room next door were checking the 2 year olds to see who shit themselves.

We are so proud!

I just had to put this old picture of him up to illustrate his day.

No comments: