Friday, October 31, 2008

Quarantined

So, I have been quarantined by my doctor to not go to work. As crazy as this sounds, it is true. There has been a case of Fifths Disease at school and although it is not usually a big deal, it is if you are pregnant.

I have to find out if I have immunity to the disease as it is apparently quite common (although I have never heard of it until this week) and if you have had it before, you have immunity and there is nothing to worry about. If I do not have immunity, then I cannot be at school for awhile. In the meantime, I cannot return to work until my blood work gets back.

It is a massive pain making up lessons for my supply but the nice thing is I have been able to spend two days so far with Nathaniel, which is pretty nice. Plus the fact that in a few more months I will have two babies pushing my current state of exhaustion to a new level is making me enjoy this bit of time and it is a great opportunity to recharge the batteries.

No comments: