Saturday, June 16, 2007

Muggy Moist Mama

Good Lord, it should be against the laws of nature to be in your last trimester during the summer. Especially now that I have more square footage, it is like being in Hades only this is no myth. I am a person who is generally warm and has always felt the heat a bit more than others but there is nothing like being a blast furnace 24 hours a day. I suppose this is preparing me for menopause-every other unpleasant aspect of pregnancy seems to have some double entendre behind it.

To help beat the heat, my mother bought me two new pairs of pyjamas the other day. I know things have changed because I now wear to bed almost every night my pj's that are either yellow or baby blue with "cute" little flowers all over and some lace trim. And I don't give a shit because they fit and they keep me cool. I have even gone so far to consider wearing them around the house this summer if it is hot (and I am alone)-times are a changing. If you see me wearing a sweatsuit with a howling wolf on the front and a fanny pack after I have the baby, please someone talk to me.

1 comment:

Heather Keats said...

This blog is the funniest thing around....I think you should write a book...I would buy it! In fact, when you write your first best seller, I'll be your agent!!

love you, hope this week brings cool weather and rain, just for you!


Ps...I totally relate to good grammy , bad grammy....well until we hit the sex part...too much!! lol

hebxox