Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Change Of Date

I received a phone call from my wonderful obstetrician, Dr. Samson, asking me to come in 2 days early to have the baby. Is there a more heaven sent request than that during the last month of your pregnancy?! I could have kissed her!

New due date - Monday, April 6th, scheduled for 8:30AM!!! Send positive thoughts my way as I lay on the operating table like I am about to be crucified with a needle in my spinal fluid as they chop a hole in my gut. Can't wait and it still sounds better than going through labour!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Same day as the Finn Man...must be another boy!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of you on the 6th. I'm glad you finally got blogging again !

Trish said...

Good luck Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Haha same as Finn's bday!! Hopefully he's not as crazy. Nate looks SO FUNNY on the toilet. Finn has been peeing on the toilet for months and months and even did a few poos but lately whenever i mention pooing on the toilet he yells - Nooooooooooooo. I'm scared, very scared. Good luck on Monday, we will be thinking of you.xx

Kelly said...

Thanks, guys! Hmmm...Sarah's spawn and mine sharing the same birth date-that can't be good! Hahaha!