Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yesterday we celebrated Iain's 34th and Nathaniel's 1st birthday. We had a great crowd of family and friends to celebrate with and we would like to thank everyone for coming. Nathaniel has been enjoying his new batch of wonderful toys all day long and his RESP is off to a healthy start. Thanks everyone!!

We are still in shock that Nate is a year old-the next thing we know he will be in school. We just love him to death and can't believe that we waited this long to have him, so if you don't have one of your own yet, hurry up and make one or get one. There truly is nothing better than being a parent (there is your dose of sentimentality for the day).

2 comments:

Julia Hemsley said...

Hey there!! Happy Belated to the little stinker!! So glad I got to see you guys. I NEED to call and chat...I meant to before I left...my intentions are always good. ha ha.

J Tym said...

Kelly, I do not have your email address. Jen
tyms5@rogers.com