Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Nathaniel is a royal pain in the ass. Whatever you don't want him to do, he will do approximately 28 times in a row while he screams defiantly at you as you contemplate the pros and cons of spanking. Case in point is this picture-he is expressly forbidden to touch the dog bowls since they are gross and I rarely wash them plus he has the lovely habit of drinking out of their water dish. The bowls spend a great deal of time on the counter but the dogs do have to drink and eat, too.

I went to get a Kleenex and this is what I came back to - Nate having a relaxing little sit down in a dog bowl. Doesn't he look terrified of me?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julia Hemsley said...

oh the joys of motherhood. Haa haa

pooing in the tub must be a boy thing. I've yet to experience it...but have heard many stories.

The Osbornes said...

HA!!!

ps... pooping in the tub is not a boy thing, just ask Anna. lol!