Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ready For A Looong Night

Nathaniel is sick and so am I. I think I am coming down with the flu-even my eyes and skin ache. It took me an hour to get him down for a nap when I got home-he is so miserable, nothing makes him happy...which in turn makes me want to lose my mind. I allowed myself to have a fantasy of driving out to Mom and Dad's sans baby for the night but decided that was probably not the "adult response" to the situation. To make the situation even more exciting, I think there may be some teeth on the way. He is drooling like an absolute maniac-it is beyond disgusting, plus he has bright red cheeks and a bit of a rash on his bum for the first time. I personally do not think it is fair to combine the flu, teething and having to go to work all in the same 24 hour period.

Oh my God, I just coughed and he screamed like a banshee. Someone save us from each other...

Send me some sympathy vibes, please.

No comments: