Sunday, February 10, 2008

Aren't I Lucky?!



Iain, after a little persuasion and a few threats, shaved off his paternity leave beard. I don't mind him with a beard that is neatly trimmed but if I wanted to kiss a mouthful of hair...

Anyway, every time Iain gets an opportunity to let his manliness grow, when it comes time to bid adieu, he likes to milk it by trying out a variety of "styles". It makes me laugh and I thought I would share how "handsome"he is with the world of blog.

The funny part is, I forgot to take a snap of him when he was clean shaven and he looks pretty darn good (which is hard to imagine after these shots). He has great sideburns too, which I have always been a fan of, so we are back to our prior state of marital bliss (insert mocking laugh here).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia Hemsley said...

Kev had the big chops going just like that back when we went to Florida. Interesting how when on holiday they don't like to shave or shower? We went out in public and kept getting the looks...so he had to go shave. I was so disappointed.