Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mr. Disgusto

A few nights ago, I was in the kitchen cleaning up and Iain was entertaining Sarah in the livingroom and we each thought the other was keeping an eye on Nathaniel. We quickly realized he was enjoying a little free time when he came into the living room drenched in water from head to toe.

Did I mention he had the toilet brush in his hand?

I didn't even want to touch him but a shower was a quick necessity. As I dragged him into the bathroom, there was water everywhere and about 2 tbsp of water in the toilet bowl. I had a fleeting thought of sanitizing him with some sort of cleaner but decided I really didn't want Family and Community Services seizing him permanently.

Gross little boy.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Hey Kelly, maybe Nathaniel will grow up to want to clean the toilet for you!!
We need to get together over the summer.
But our guys could prove to be our undoing!
I really identify with the earlier cat pictures - Simon terrorizes our cats. It's hard to believe they are still alive.
Maribeth