Wednesday, December 17, 2008

El Klutzo

Today, being a snowy day and all, prompted me to add to the list of physical harm I have done to myself during this pregancy so far. I was at the hospital for my first appointment with my obsetrician, Dr. Samson, who I love by the way, and on the way out of the hospital, my first step on the snowy sidewalk resulted in me wiping out flat on my back. I was horrified and embarrassed. Iain was waiting for me in the car and said as I hobbled over, "Did I just see you wipe out back there?". Yes, my gallant knight in rusted armour, I did. Thanks for springing out of the car to make sure I was okay. Arsehole.

I am fine and from the activity down below, the little girl is doing fine also. I think I need a bubble suit for Christmas to protect me.

1 comment:

The Osbornes said...

Oh my Kelly...Hope your feeling better, your black eye has healed, your glasses are fixed, your monkey hasn't been found atop of the fridge and you've gotten control over you klutzy pregger'ness. xoxoxo ;) Oh dear!!